HOW TO GET HELP
Technical support via email is available to licensed OfficeStatus customers within a year of their last license purchase and those companies actively engaged in the free evaluation period. Please see our support policy for details.
INSTALLATION AND ADMINISTRATION RESOURCES
- QuickStart Guide - Get a new OfficeStatus installation up and running quickly.
- OfficeStatus Deployment Guide (PDF) - A comprehensive guide to the deployment of OfficeStatus, presented in PDF format. Discusses prerequisites, component architecture, and server and client side deployment processes. Also available online in HTML format.
- OfficeStatus Server Admin Guide (PDF) - This is the same documentation that ships with OfficeStatus Server. Discusses all aspects of administrative features & maintenance.
- OfficeStatus Telephony Integration Guide (PDF) - Discusses client-side and server-side telephony monitoring capabilities of OfficeStatus 5 and later.
- Upgrade FAQ - Planning to upgrade your OfficeStatus installation? Please read this helpful question-and-answer guide.
- Troubleshooting OfficeStatus Server Installations (PDF) - Detailed assistance with troubleshooting OfficeStatus Server product installations.
- OfficeStatus Locale Specific Date/Time Support - Configure OfficeStatus to show date/time values in your preferred locale.
END USER GUIDES
- OfficeStatus Windows Client User Guide (PDF) - This is the same documentation that ships with the OfficeStatus Windows Client installation package, only in printer-friendly PDF format.
- OfficeStatus Web User Guide (PDF) - This is the same documentation that is provided to end users from within the OfficeStatus web-based interface, only in printer-friendly PDF format.
STILL NEED HELP? CONTACT SUPPORT.
I have reviewed and accept the terms of the OfficeStatus support policy and affirm that my company is eligible for technical support as outlined in that document.Email OfficeStatus Support
Important: Please include your OfficeStatus Server (and Windows Client, if applicable) version information, along with information about any error messages you're encountering. If you're experiencing an OfficeStatus Server installation problem, please send us a copy of the "install.log" file that was created in the root of your OfficeStatus Server installation folder.