Today, Key Metric Software proudly announces the general release of OfficeStatus 6.0.
This new release adds many new product capabilities and feature enhancements, while also striving to keep the product familiar for end users. Our customers indicated a desire for us to minimize user interface changes while moving the product forward in key areas. We believe we’ve achieve those goals with this new version.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s new in OfficeStatus 6:
- Scheduled status recurrence
- Greatly enhanced status board displays
- Redesigned public (large-screen) view
- Numerous reporting improvements
- Overhauled, modernized web interface
- Many improvement to OfficeStatus Windows Client
- Server side user inactivity monitoring
- Many enhancements to resource tracking
- Many administrative improvements
- Much more
For details, please see the following page of our brand new OfficeStatus website:
Since this is major version release, you’ll need to upgrade your existing OfficeStatus licenses before installing the new version. For information on major version upgrades, please see:
And, as always, please feel to reach out to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.