Key Metric Software is proud to announce the v4.5 release of OfficeStatus, our award winning in/out status board software. This release is the best version of OfficeStatus yet, thanks in large part to excellent feedback from our valued customers. Our sincerest thanks to all of you!
What’s New in v4.5?
There are many new features and improvements in this release. Here are a few of the highlights.
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8.1, and Internet Explorer 11.
- New status lock feature that prevents status changes not initiated by users
- Private locations that are invisible to non-members
- The ability to “lock” users into their departments
- A new location manager security role
- New admin level “enable or disable features” capabilities
- Numerous user interface improvements
- Much more!
To learn more about what’s new in v4,5, please see the release notes:
How to Upgrade
The v4.5 release is a free upgrade for existing OfficeStatus v4 licensees, and is available for immediate download:
We recommend upgrading OfficeStatus Server first (just run the installer, the upgrade is automatic) and then upgrade Windows Clients installations as time permits. Older versions of OfficeStatus Windows Client will continue to work with the new OfficeStatus Server release.
For more information regarding the upgrade, please see the Upgrade FAQ.